Feb 27, 2014

Blah. @ Whore Couture Fair 2014 / Exclusives

 March 1-31, 2014 (opening 7AM SLT)



Finally! The whore is back ♥ (again...\ o / )
So happy to be part of the sponsors ~
Hope you'll like the items I'm going to propose you ♥

Two Exclusives 
Elevated Getas & Cute Bow Platforms
scroll down to check them out!

Few months ago one of my sweet customers wrote me asking if I could make a pair of shoes she was really looking for...
I was curious about it and told her that if I would have been able to make them well...sure!
She sent me this picture and I loved it!
Decided to start working on them immediately.

and this is the result
I really hope you'll like them ~

  1st Exclusive: Elevated Getas - For SLINK High Feet


Two styles: Traditional & Latex
(10 colors for each style)
Complete menu
White and beige sole option
Metal: Gold & Silver

Fashion Credits:
Slink High Feet
Skin & feet appliers: Tsg.
Stockings: Blah.
Black Nail Polish: Action
Butterfly Tattoo: .Reckless.
Pink Nail Polish: Mon Chèri

Elevated Geta Colors

click image to zoom


  2nd Exclusive: Cute Bow Platforms - For SLINK High Feet

High heels, cute bows & fancy colors ♥


 Twelve colors
complete menu
white & black sole color option
Metal: Gold & Silver

Fashion Credits
Slink High feet
Skin & skin appliers: Tsg.
-from left- 
Rose Socks: Cannibelle
Tattoo: .Reckless.
Pois Stockings: Gawk!

Cute Bow Colors
 
click image to zoom


I hope you'll have lots of fun at the fair ♥


 Hugs