Apr 10, 2013

2nd Item for the Kawaii Fair - Bow Pochette ( Polka Edition )

 I wanted to match my Bow Pochette Bags to the mesh dress I've made...
More info about the dress here 

My Bow Pochette Polka Edition comes in 10 colors
each pochette folder contains 3 static poses for your pictures ~
All original content..made with my little hands >< ♥
I'm trying my best to make my own mesh items.
I am aware I still have lots to learn but I prefer learning rather than using templates.
It probably takes more time and effort but once an item is done you feel so proud of yourself.
Anyway...
I really hope you'll like them ~

Credits for My Bow Pochette Polka Edition Vendor:
Hair: Chemistry
Dress: Blah. (My Pretty In Polka Mesh Dress) White
Bag: Blah. (My Bow Pochette) Polka White
Skin, eyes, hands: tSg.
Earrings: Glow Studio
Pose: Blah. (part of - My Bow Pochette / Polka White)

Hug babes

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rainbow%20Barf/152/140/301